Ferus Inc. specializes in the production, storage, and transportation of liquid nitrogen (N2), liquid carbon dioxide (CO2), and bulk sand for the energy industry in both Canada and the USA. Ferus has a great culture with an excellent work/home life balance and a strong team atmosphere.
Ferus believes in our Core Values. We enjoy what we do and we take pride in our results. Our people work with an uncommon passion for making things better in all the industries we serve. Ferus believes that its people are the core strength that provides a distinct competitive advantage. Ferus encourages employees to ask why and take ownership of what we do. We empower our employees to advance and develop the ideas that have the potential to revolutionize our business.
Ferus requires a Logistics Analyst to be responsible for scheduling, analyzing, and forecasting customer demand for our products and equipment. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this position is based in our Red Deer office. This role is a great stepping stone to building a career within Ferus.
- Analyze activities, interpret operating results, collect/synthesize data, and develop solutions to help drive profitability in our business.
- Provide regular reporting on a weekly/monthly basis regarding operational performance.
- Develop recommendations to improve processes and performance.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, along with external customers and vendors.
- Assist with cross-border coordination of product and equipment as required.
- University degree, preferably in any of the following; Management, Commerce, Operations Research or Industrial Engineering.
- Working experience or educational training in: logistics, demand forecasting, production planning and distribution management.
- Customer service experience is extremely valuable to this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and business skills required.
- Project Management experience is an asset.
- Curious and self-directed.
- Microsoft Office experience – especially strong excel skills.
- Experience along with education/certification with APICS, CPIM or CLTD would be an asset.
- Our Logistics group currently operates with 24-hour coverage; shift work and night shifts may be required.
Ferus offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonus incentive program and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in working in a positive and dynamic environment, please visit www.ferus.com/Careers to apply or fax your cover letter and resume to 1-888-879-6125
We thank you for your interest; however, only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.
Enjoy. People. Challenge the Status Quo. Act with Integrity. Provide Clarity. Innovation.